MDCHCA Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- The Metro DC Hispanic Contractors Association (MDCHCA) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership in the MDCHCA.
- If MDCHCA refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
Membership Cancellation by Members
- Memberships cannot be cancelled by members. No refunds will be issued in this case.
MDCHCA Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
Event Cancellation by MDCHCA
- The Metro DC Hispanic Contractors Association (MDCHCA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If MDCHCA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Event Cancellation by Sponsor
- Sponsors have the right to cancel its event participation and submit an event cancellation request. Due to Pre-event advertisement and other costs, MDCHCA will issue a refund according to the following:
- 100% refund will be issued when request is made 45 days before the event
- 50% refund will be issued when request is made between 30 and 44 days before event
- 25% refund will be issued when request is made between 8 and 29 days before event
- No refunds will be made if cancellation request is made 7 days before event
Registration Cancellation by Event Attendees
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Last modified onSunday, 01 December 2019 09:07